After watching we participated in a See Think Wonder Routine where we would get the chnace to say an I see... an I think... or an I wonder.... statement about what we watched in the video. Below are just some of the statements that we made.
I
saw a rocking hedgehog- Charlie
I
saw a man going down a ladder - Mia
I
saw the hedgehog walking along then stopped. - Isobel
I
saw the man going down the ladder and then the hedgehog moving - Alena
I
think the man fell off the ladder and bumped the hedgehog to move - Beau
I
wonder if the man touched the hedgehog to make it move. - Taylor
I
don’t think the man bumped the hedgehog- Florence
I
think the man going down the ladder hit the back and fell and the hedgehog
starting moving - Will
I
think the person was like a battery that moved and bumped into the hedgehog to
make it move - Louis
I
think the person fell down the stairs. The persons bottom bumped the hedgehog-
George
I
saw a man coming down the stairs and bumped the hedgehog, and it moved - Zya
I
saw a man going down the ladder, I think he he might have battery in him to
move - Lachlan
I
think the man doesn’t haven’t batteries. - Paris
I
saw a person put the man down and he moved. When he got all the way down then he
hit the hedgehog and it moved. - Scout
I
think the man went down the ladder and bumped the hedgehog to make it move. -
Nataya
I
wonder how the toy moved. - Mr Donaldson
I
think the man went down the ladder, because he had a battery in it. And when
the person put the man on the ladder it turned the man on. - Ming Ming
I
think there are no batteries in the man. - Hope
When he was let go it just fell down because the
person dropped it, and it stopped when it hit the ground - Nataya
I
think there was a button on the man to make him move - Sofia
I think that the man fell down the ladder because there is something in the world called gravity where things move towards the ground. - Isobel
I think that the person quickly wound up the hedgehog before putting it down which is why it moved. - Hugo
No comments:
Post a Comment